Oh, My Aching Feet! Yoga for Your Feet and Ankles
Yoga Tools for Foot and Ankle Care
For all our feet do for us— allowing us to walk, run, jog, dance, climb—we don’t do much for them in return. Instead, we cram them into ill-fitting shoes, walk and stand until they are swollen and sore, and generally neglect them unless they give us serious trouble. But our feet and ankles are the foundation of our bodies and can affect the alignment of the entire entire as well as throw off our balance.
In this 2-hour workshop, we’ll discuss the following topics—
- The anatomy of the feet and ankles
- Common foot problems and ways to address them
- Proper alignment principles for standing yoga poses
- Exercises for stretching and strengthening the feet and ankles
- Self-massage practices for soothing tired, sore feet
Come ready to remove your socks and shoes as we pamper and care for our fabulous, hard-working feet and ankles.